Update by user Mar 24, 2016

I so apologize to HUB...I totally misread my statement just actually fig out wth lady from Customer service who ws very professional plenty of patience.

Ths is which as turns out hs never bn issue, I misread my bill. Again my apologies

Original review posted by user Mar 23, 2016

This company took money out my account my trial ws only on day one, this company took $33. 87 then I try contact it's bunch BS, I went on website then I did capcha nothing happened other saying my time expired, how whn Everything is fillout.

I need this company to contact me now.

I want ALL my money refunded back to my acct, trial said free 5 days, how is it took money out same day. That Very unprofessional, very deceiving, very disappointing,

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The movie indicates the ability of forgiveness and love which could overcome differences within society. This movie demonstrates how a very small quiet town may have a sinister side.

God, I loved this area of the movie.

This movie is a bit confusing for those who aren't good with the scifi genre or anything regarding time not being linear. Perhaps you've watched all the popular Christmas movies.

Why are you posting here? Why would they see your post here?

If you need to contact them, contact them. Posting here is useless.