I tried a free trial of IMDb Pro and wasn't sure I wanted the service and cancelled it. A few months later I thought I would try it and went to register for an account.

After revealing my email, IMDb automatically charged the credit card I used for the previous account. I did not want that card charged. While trying to find a number whch included contacting the parent company Amazon, I learned that even the Amazon Corporate office couldn't contact IMDb customer service. I then contacted my credit card company to see about disputing the charges The CSR at the credit card company was dumbfounded that even they couldn't contact IMDb by telephone.

I have wasted countless hours trying to get the account cancelled, I won't deal with a company that does business like and have serious concerns about the security of personal information, and a credit issued. I strongly recommend avoiding IMDb Pro at all costs!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Well why don't call them (+1)(833)(663)(66OO......

well You can simply call them IMDB has a number to call +1 833 663 66OO...

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1237255

It probably happened because people keep trying to get the free trial multiple times and it's their way of saying NOT SO FAST MISTER, WE ARE ON TO YOU. I say PROBABLY cause I might be wrong.

user57332225

Omggggg Thank God Im didn't use my credit card, frm past experience I load money onto same Netspend I've hd for years, lol! I put so much on there rmthts it.

I do this for any trial offers due to awful experience I had wth company years ago, tht way my credit card isn't charged, I nvr had to go thru tht again.

I never use my debit, or any my credit cards for things of this nature for very reason. Instead I just certain amount cost of trial offer thts it, so sorry you hd go thru tht.